Will this spray help me avoid dental surgery?
While that may happen, the spray is not intended to eliminate the need to speak to a veterinarian about your dog’s dental care. There are many things that may go wrong in a dog’s mouth. Always consult with your veterinarian about canine dental care in addition to using the spray correctly.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?