Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
Distilled water is used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs because it has no chemicals or heavy metals in it, which means the product is not contaminated and the ingredients remain true.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?
- What is the shelf life of Bark 5™ Alcohol-Free Dental Spray for Dogs?