Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
Grape seed extract contains active ingredients that are:
Among its many uses, it is highly effective for canine dental care and gingivitis. Grape seed extract is not toxic.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?
- What is the shelf life of Bark 5™ Alcohol-Free Dental Spray for Dogs?