Why is propolis in the spray?
Bee Propolis has been documented as a healing agent for more than two thousand years and is considered to be an effective, natural herbal antibiotic to fight infections – the cause of inflamed gums and loose teeth. Once the inflammation subsides, the gums tighten up around the teeth.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?
- What is the shelf life of Bark 5™ Alcohol-Free Dental Spray for Dogs?