My dog has really bad plaque, what product would work the best?
If your dog has really bad plaque, he or she would likely do best with the XXS (extra strength) dental spray.
It needs to be used consistently to achieve results. With very bad plaque, it may take up to 7 weeks to get the toughest of it off.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?