How long does it last?
The bottle may last up to two or three months if it is being used on a small dog that does not have too much plaque. However, if the small dog or other larger canine has very bad plaque, the spray may last up to one month. It largely depends on how bad the teeth are and how many sprays used. It also lasts longer if stored correctly, in the fridge.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?