How do I apply it?
Shake well before using. Spray at the back of the mouth on the outside of the back molars, the cheek side of the dog’s face. The spray coats the teeth and starts to work. Typically you will start to see results within approximately four days. If you cannot get the spray to the back of the teeth, aim for the front. It still works.
Here are several other ways to apply the spray: spray it into the palm of your hand for them to lick, or spray it into an empty bowl to lick. You may also add a drop or two of chicken soup to entice them to lick the bowl. You may also use a spoon or even an eyedropper. If you spray it into the palm of your hand, add TWO extra sprays above the usual number, as some stays on your hand.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?