Does the spray remove the stains on the teeth once the tartar is gone?
Not always. We have seen it come off in some dogs, but not in others. Stains are embedded in the tooth enamel and are very difficult to remove. Some owners have, in addition to using the spray, brushed and scraped the dog’s teeth.
We always strongly encourage customers to use the dental spray in partnership with veterinary dental care. Although the spray does tackle plaque, a dog with an abscess or rotted teeth may need extractions and other oral care.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?