Does the spray affect my dog’s kidneys?
No, the spray does not affect a dog’s kidneys. It has no harmful ingredients in it and is made with human grade water-soluble ingredients. You will also note that many “other” dental products for dogs on the market today list grapefruit seed extract and grapeseed extract as ingredients. Always check labels before buying a dental spray for dogs. Many of them contain alcohol in one form or another.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?