Does my dog need to see the veterinarian if he or she is on this spray and it is working well?
We ALWAYS recommend you tend to your dog’s dental care in partnership with a veterinarian. Veterinary dental care is still a part of taking care of your dog, whether you are using the dental spray or not. It is not intended to eliminate the need for dental surgery, as your dog may have other issues that need resolving, such as broken teeth, rotting teeth or abscesses.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?