Can I use the spray right after my dog has had a dental procedure?
That depends on what your veterinarian advises. Some dogs will have really inflamed gums after dental surgery and may be on antibiotics or have had other procedures performed. Always ask your veterinarian when you are in doubt.
The propolis in the dental spray does help with inflammation.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is distilled water used in Bark 5 TM dental spray for dogs? Why not use tap water?
- Why is grapeseed extract in the spray?
- Why is grapefruit seed extract in the spray?
- Why is propolis in the spray?
- Does it matter if my order arrives frozen?